Australian TradeLinks QLD Trade & Investment Scheme
Trade and Investment Queensland's Regional Export Advisory Service coordinates a state-wide network of regional advisors who deliver a suite of products and services tailored to meet the needs of all exporters. These services are delivered in partnership with Austrade, under the TradeStart contract.
These specialist advisors work one-on-one with companies to help them become export ready, select export markets and find overseas business partners.
Priorities for the Export Advisory Service include:
- coordinating export skills and development programs including Getting Export Smart seminars
- coordinating joint activities with the regionally-based export advisors such as joint international export projects and exporter networks across the State
- managing the Export Hotline and directing client enquiries to relevant sectoral advisors, market teams or overseas offices
- promoting export awareness and Trade and Investment Queensland through collaboration with industry partners and allies
Located in regional centres throughout Queensland, our advisors can assist with:
- export capability assessments
- export skills and development programs
- business matching and introductions to overseas business partners
- targeted trade missions, exhibitions and in-market support introductions to inbound buyers
- links to Trade and Investment Queensland's network of international representatives
- access to the services of Trade and Investment Queensland's allies including Austrade.
- Regional advisors also manage international enquiries from buyers wanting to source Queensland goods and services.
For more information contact Trade and Investment Queensland.