Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA
CCIWA is a private, not-for-profit business organisation - the largest of its kind in Western Australia and one of the most influential and respected chambers of commerce in the country.
Tracing its origins back to 1890, CCIWA, as it is today, was formed in 1992 through amalgamation of the Western Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Confederation of Western Australian Industry, which itself was born of a marriage in 1975 of the Chamber of Manufacturers of WA and the WA Employers Federation.
With more than 8,000 members, both large and small and from all industry sectors, CCIWA is a credible and influential force in the push for a competitive, free enterprise economy.
CCIWA provides a comprehensive range of services which include help with importing, exporting and foreign investment, recruitment of skilled foreign workers, migration services, training, apprentice and trainee management, employee relations and HR consultancy, OSH and workers' compensation advice, and many others.
Making International Trade Easier
The International Trade Centre (ITC) is the first point of contact for exporters, importers and all others engaged in international business. Our team of trade specialists provides advice and support across a broad range of industry areas including:
- starting up an import or export business;
- advice on exporting and importing;
- advice on export documentation;
- issue of Certificates of Origin and ATA Carnets;
- finding suppliers or buyers both in Australia and overseas;
- matching WA businesses with foreign investors through our InvestMatch service;
- domestic and foreign market information;
- sponsorship of short-stay visas for foreign business visitors;
- APEC Travel Card Business Certification;
- assistance to source foreign skilled workers;
- latest international trade and investment news
180 Hay Street
East Perth WA 6004
Tel: +61 8 9365 7620