Business South Australia
South Australia’s one stop shop for trade related services and employing overseas experience.
Thinking of exporting?
Business SA’s International Trade Unit actively assists in linking South Australian small and medium sized enterprises with international partners through its global networks.
Our specialist services are designed to help your company develop a successful and sustainable international business through:
- Educational workshops and training sessions.
- Market information.
- Business matching.
- Trade facilitation through events, outbound and inbound missions.
- Export documentation certification and ATA carnets.
- Interpreting and translating services. We offer comprehensive, high quality and professional interpreting and translating services to businesses and individuals at competitive prices. Our NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) accredited practitioners will ensure that your materials and communications are accurately translated in the appropriate cultural context.
- APEC card business certification. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship(DIAC) has changed their processes and procedures in relation to issuing the APEC Business Travel Card and has authorised ACCI and the respective member chambers to become part of the new process. As a result, we, the South Australian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. trading as Business SA, are approved by DIAC as an APEC Business Travel Card Certification Body for South Australia. From 1 November 2012, we can assess on behalf of DIAC whether your business is genuinely engaged in international trade with APEC member countries, and help you to save business travel time under the APEC Business Travel Card Certification Scheme (ABTC).
- Corporate visa services for business, skills and employer sponsored migration programs. Business SA ‘s Migration and Visa Services is uniquely positioned in the market place as the only migration services practice in South Australia that is owned and operated by a State Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We provide professional, efficient and reliable advice that is tailored to address the skills gap faced by South Australian employers and conversely facilitate the migration of foreign skilled and business people interested in moving to South Australia.
For more information on Business South Australia's International trade unit please go to - http://business-sa.com/subjects/International%20Trade