The Victorian Employers' Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VECCI) is the peak body for employers in Victoria, informing and servicing more than 15,000 members, customers and clients around the State.
Our focus is on leading business into the future. We are committed to being the voice for business, representing and championing our members in a difficult regulatory environment.
Our success over more than 160 years is built on consistently providing leadership, information, representation and networking opportunities to businesses across the State.
Global Trade and Investment has played a key role in the Chamber of Commerce. Today, VECCI’s International Trade activities, delivered by VECCI Global, continues that role through a specialised team of professionals who provide global business services, maximising international opportunities for our members, customers and clients through the proactive development of global markets and provision of export/import/investment assistance, trade documentation and the facilitation of mutually beneficial business relationships.
Our trade team can provide one-off consultations, or guide businesses through the entire international trade process including:
- evaluating a client's business and identifying opportunities for import or export
- providing reports identifying potential partners
- business matching and high-level introductions
- conducting training and business coaching
- arranging and hosting international trade missions
- identifying appropriate documentation
- acting as project manager on the ground in selected regions
- evaluating and refining the import or export process and providing ongoing guidance.
- In total, the VECCI Global team has over 60 years’ experience in helping businesses identify and take advantage of the opportunities provided by import and export to improve business sustainability and achieve growth.
486 Albert Street
East Melbourne, Victoria 3002
Ph: +61 3 8662 5328
Fax: +61 3 8662 5462