Export Council of Australia
The ECA is a peak industry body for the Australian export community. The ECA is the next exciting step in the evolution of the Australian Institute of Export (AIEx) which, for over 50 years, has had the interests of Australian exporters at heart.
The ECA is a not-for-profit organisation that has the development of Australia’s resources, via the promotion of Australian industry in international markets, as its primary goal. The ECA represents not only large, medium and small exporters, but also importers. All organisations conducting international trade have a place in the ECA!
• Equips Australian business with the skills and capabilities required to effectively and efficiently conduct profitable international trade
• Makes representations to and on behalf of exporters to appropriate decision makers
• Undertakes research to identify and quantify the issues affecting the development of profitable international trade activity by Australian SME companies
• Interfaces with and provides support to sector specific associations and councils representing business engaged in international trade
• Delivers activities which provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, and rewards excellence in export
At the same time, under the banner of the Australian Institute of Export (AIEx), the ECA continues to provide first-class skills development programs for exporters, importers and service providers, and those new to international trade who need the process demystified.
The ECA is the voice for Australia’s exporters. Think global, think ECA! www.export.org.au