Australian TradeLinks Customs Brokers & Forwarders Council of Australia
The Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia Inc. (CBFCA) is the peak industry association of service providers to international trade logistics and supply chain management in Australia and is recognised by Government and regulatory authorities as the peak industry body for logistics service providers. Membership of the CBFCA is open to both business and individuals.
The CBFCA’s key objective is to, inter alia:
- act as a National representative body on behalf of members;
- promote trade and commerce between Australia and other countries by assisting and advising manufacturers, producers, industrial groups and persons involved in international trade and commerce;
- improve, elevate, collect, analyse and disseminate general knowledge of information concerning international trade and commerce;
- represent, promote and protect the interest of the industry;
- assist with vocational training for the barrier clearance and international freight forwarding industry through the International Trade and Logistics College www.italc.edu.au
The CBFCA is committed to providing to its members and industry competitive advantages in international trade logistics.