THEN ENTER THE GOVERNOR OF VICTORIA EXPORT AWARDS 2013
The Governor of Victoria Export Awards (GOVEA) is one of the most prestigious business awards in Victoria. Rewarding Victoria’s most successful and innovative exporters with the stamp of international success, a GOVEA gives your business recognition in the local and international marketplace.
KEY DATES for GOVEA 2013:
- APPLICATIONS OPEN: 5 JUNE 2013
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE: WEDNESDAY 31 JULY 2013
- Awards Ceremony at Government House: 9 OCTOBER 2013
What are the BENEFITS of entering GOVEA for VICTORIAN BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS?
- Provides a boost for an organisation’s profile and reputation;
- Recognises organisation’s for their achievements;
- Increases an organisation’s credibility in international markets;
- Increases staff morale and pride through a reward for team effort;
- Provides an opportunity for organisations to do a review of their export plan and operations;
- Assists the organisation attract and retain better quality employees;
- Provides an invaluable networking opportunities;
- Allows for the use of the GOVEA logo on winner’s marketing and promotional material - communicates organisation’ success; and
- An opportunity to gain national recognition by becoming eligible for an Australian Export Award.
This Awards program is run in conjunction with Austrade with Victorian winners automatically qualifying for the 51st Australian Export Awards to be held in MELBOURNE in NOVEMBER 2013.
Who should apply?
The Awards are open to all Victorian exporters, regardless of their size. Awards are available in the following categories – a number of NEW industry specific categories are available this year:
Creative Industries (NEW)
Minerals and Energy
Education and Training
Health & Biotechnology (NEW)
Environmental Solutions (NEW)
Business Services (NEW)
Information & Communication Technology
Infrastructure and Construction (NEW)
Applying is quick, easy and confidential
Go to http://www.exportawards.gov.au/Apply for the online application form and some handy tips. All you will need is:
1. Your company profile and some details of your products and services
2. High level description of your export marketing strategy
3. Infrastructure, systems and employment factors
4. Innovation, technology and sustainability practices
5. Export planning and direction, and
6. Financial strategy and data.
All information provided by your company is treated in the strictest of confidence.
For more information, contact Chris O’Connor, GOVEA Secretariat on (03) 9651 7602 or visit the Export Victoria website for a list of previous GOVEA winners, export news and programs, and contact details of your local Victorian Government Business Office.
REMEMBER: APPLICATIONS CLOSE WEDNESDAY 31 JULY 2013
APPLY NOW AT: http://www.exportawards.gov.au/Apply